We pride ourselves on our care & success of service to you.
Everyone’s situation is not the same and, accordingly, we provide advice and assistance including legal representation, keeping in mind your specific requirements/needs.
We inform, advise, assist and represent our clients, using our specialist legal knowledge and skills. We inform what the relevant law is, how it applies to their circumstances, their rights and obligations, and the best way to deal with their case.
Our objective is to get it right the first time, and we strive to provide service with a difference, tailored to their specific circumstances.
We work closely with our valued clients, and are committed to helping them protect and exercise their legal rights and achieve their goals.
About Sharma Lawyers
Sharma Lawyers law firm was established in 2001. It is a boutique law firm located in Brisbane, Australia, providing legal services in all areas of law with focus on family law; criminal law; commercial law; civil litigation; migration law; wills and estate law; and conveyancing.
The principal solicitor is a Public Notary appointed by the Court of Faculties in England, and provides all manner of notarial services.
The law firm is a Legal Aid preferred supplier.
The founder and principal lawyer brings a wealth of legal experience, practising for over 30 years in all areas of law, including four years in Delhi, India.
What makes us different from the rest?
We have learnt from over 20 years of practice to listen and respond to the many requirements of our clients. We understand that no two clients are the same and we are equipped to meet the multifaceted needs of every client, providing tailor-made solutions to their legal issues. This has allowed us to be more intuitive to the needs of our clients, with a proven track record of success.
- We value every client
- We focus on an early resolution of matters
- We work only in the areas we know best
- We keep up-to-date on changes in the law
- We adopt highly competitive professional fees
- We are able to explain legal issues in Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu languages
- You receive direct and personal legal support from the solicitor looking after you
- You can visit our office during business hours or after hours (appointments required)
- We offer a wide range of legal services and deliver them in plain English
- We uphold the highest standards of quality and excellence in client support and advice